Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Natural Resources
Natural Resources in Europe
There are 3 basic types of resources:
Russia has many enteprenuers.
What's an entrepreneur??
CRCT pgs 154-155
CRCT pgs. 154-155
1) Human Resources: education and skills people have to produce goods and services
2) Capital Resources: machines and equipment that people need to make things
3) Natural Resources: "Gift of nature"...soil, forests, water, etc
All countries want THEIR OWN natural resources for trade. If a country has to import natural resources from other countries to use, it costs more money!....for real.
Today, Russia's dominant natural resources are oil and natural gas.
An entrepreneur is a person who provide money to start and own a business.
Entrepreneurs bring together natural, human, and capitarl resources to produce goods and services. It's RISKY!
Russia is a country that is getting rich. It is one of the top 5 countries with the most billionaires!
It is still tough to do business in Russia because the courts do NOT protect their rights.
Read and complete questions #394-399 for a grade