Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Global Warming
global warming? Facts
Statistics what can
we do? Global Warming incrase in the average temperature of air Global
Warming unusually fast temp. rise caused by human activity greenhouse gases infrared radiation shrinking arctic sea ices
rising sea levels
changing weather patterns
extinction of many species Aftereffects * * * * * Facts and Statistics * 1906-2005 average rise 0,74 degrece C. * 1998 warmest, 2005 2nd warmest year * sea level rise: 1m through 2100 * CO2 and CH4 highest in past 420,000 y. * arctic sea ice: 10% decline last 30 y. what can
we do? * CFL-bulbs * Avoid heavily packeged products * driving efficient cars * buy local products thank you for listening!