Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of QWERTYUIOP
By Vivien Alcock
copy and paste as needed and take advantage of an infinite canvas!
Write the primary idea of the mind map in the center. Use different color notes to differentiate between topics. Use lines and arrows to create branches that connect ideas to each other.
Vivien Alcock was an English author of children's books. Born in Worthing, West Sussex in England, her family moved to Devizes in Wiltshire when she was aged 10. She then studied at the Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art at Oxford. Wikipedia
Born: September 23, 1924, Worthing, United Kingdom
Died: October 11, 2003