Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Good Readers Do
Transcript of What Good Readers Do
What good readers do!
Photo based on: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr
Wonder what will happen next...
Make guesses and then read on to see if your guesses are correct, and then make more predictions!
Look a the Title, headings, pictures, captions....
Ask: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How?
Make sure what you read makes sense!
Imagine details and use that to visualize what the author was trying to explain.
relate what you've read to what you know and your thoughts and feelings.
compare what you've read to other texts and the world around you.
organize and connect the details to make your own conclusions.
think about what you've read...
what did you learn?
Was it important to you?
Did you like it? Why? (or why not!)