Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DMAD: Blog Wrap-up
Transcript of DMAD: Blog Wrap-up
1. What was difficult and how did you overcome it?
2. What was especially interesting that you didn't expect?
3. What’s the biggest takeaway from the assignment?
What technology can you see using in other contexts?
What skills did you begin to develop that you could see valuable in the job market?
How did your blog relate to democracy?
How did your blog relate to journalism?
Models: Professional, public, indy media, algorithmic
Informative vs. persuasive
Your use of tradition news outlets?
How did you leverage social media?
Did it help?
Did you have debates on alternative platforms?
What social media platform did you find most useful?
Do you consider your blog activism?
Did you advocate a political message?
Did you encourage readers to take specific actions?
Student Topics Proposals
Due 4/25 5pm
Copyright/free speech (video)
Ethics and Anonymous