Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Two-step equations....
3x = 6
x = 2 There is one goal.... To get the
variable by itself To Solve two-step equations,undo
each operation in reverse order... (undo- if adding subtract
or opposite, if multiplying divide or opposite 3x +1 = 7
3x = 6
x = 2 3x +1 = 7
3(2) +1 = 7
6 +1 = 7 Checking your awnser! 3x + 1 = 7
-1 -1 1st Step in solving the eqaution.
undo adding and trun it into subtracting.
Make sure to subtract form both sides. The 2nd step in solving the equation
is turning mulitplying 3 into dividing 3
on both sides. 3x + 1 = 7
- 1 -1
3x = 6
3 3 The final result in
the problem is..... x = 2 http://www.math-play.com/Two-Step-Equations-Game.html http://www.xpmath.com/forums/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=64 By: Kylie Collins :)