Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ACMECHS Open Mic
Transcript of ACMECHS Open Mic
What does the subject make you think of?
Break the subject into parts. Tell how it is made.
Describe the subject's uses.
Use any reasoning to argue for or against the subject.
or Against It
Wall of pieces
Openness, honesty, and constructive criticism are encouraged here, but we do not appreciate outright attacks against others' pieces. There's no need to intentionally cut people down, least of all here.
Examine the subject closely and describe what you see.
What is it similar to? What is it different from?
Open mic is a place where we share our own pieces of poetry, stories, art, music and more with our peers.
is welcome here.
these boxes are part of the template...
I'm sure I'll find something to do with them.