Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
NSG : ATRAD3
Transcript of NSG : ATRAD3
Main actors :
2 boys aged between 16&19
(desirably tall (5ft8 and over) & Ghanaian).
- Clothing : Either all black or afrocentric print dashiki & jeans with shades and all wear similar style trainers
Backing Dancers : MAXIMUM 6
Any ethnic background, any age and any gender dancing a mixture of dance styles preferably azonto
- Clothing : Wearing all black possibly with face masks.
An outside urban area as this would fit perfectly with the up flow beat and rhythm of the song.
WHAT MAKES THE PROMO VIDEO DIFFERENT
The promo video would reflect the African culture and vibes which would appeal directly to a youthful audience that are attracted to this genre; afrobeat music through the actors and location. This also provides a new product to the niche musical market which is currently not available.
NSG : ATRAD3
This song has quite an upbeat catchy rhythm, with a slight mixture of afrobeats and rap appealing to a youthful target market.
With this track its best to mainly have a performance based and minimal narrative ideas to fit in with the upbeat rhythm.
My Idea :
Chilling casually in a bedroom studio making the beat of this song. They then bring out a CD Player blasting the song out loud attracting various dancers attention as the actors walk by with the song playing out loud.
The Link :
My idea links with the sound and lyrics of the track because it promotes enjoyment which is what the track and the genre afrobeats is about. Additionally it gets straight to the point which would attract consumer attention quickly and makes the target audience understand the theme and purpose of the track.
All the actors including dancers will have to bring their own black clothing. if dashikis are not available to the main actors they'll be provided for them.
DASHIKIS: £10 each @ Stratford Market
FACE MASKS: www.bakerross.co.uk £2.99 for 6 pack
TOTAL MONEY TO SPEND: £22.99 (not including delivery charge)