Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Meredith Sanders
In Social Studies, we have been reading about the Revolutionary War.
King George the 3 wanted everyone to pay their taxes. The people wanted freedom from their payments. So they wanted independence.
We have been reading Where the Mountain Meets the Moon.
This book is the most interesting book that I have EVER read.
Math is math, and we hopefully... all enjoy it. And I do.
Welcome to my strangely awesome prezi.
This year in science, we had to do a project,
me and my group did a crash test and we succeeded.
In math , I have been taught things about polygons. Surprisingly they are closed figures.
I'll see you in math class, after I check the cabinet.
In orchestra, I play the cello. We are playing Jaw's
theme music. Plus I do P.E. we've done basketball,
gymnastics, flag football, and soccer! Orchestra is fine.