Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
World Events from 2001-2013
Transcript of World Events from 2001-2013
Euro hits circulation after the peso system hit inflation. In 2005, the video website Youtube was created allowing users to create videos. The social network, twitter came out in 2006. In 2007, Apple released the 1st iPhone In 2008, cars exploded in Turkey from a bomb. In 2009, the notorious singer Micheal Jackson died. In 2010, an earthquake hits Haiti leaving devastation and injuries in Haiti. Singer Amy Winehouse dies on July 23, 2011. 2012:
Hurricane Sandy hits the east coast leaving devastation at the end of October. Damage was mostly left behind in New Jersey destroyed houses and public places. On April 15, 2013 a bomb hit Boston during a marathon. It was said that 2 people from Russia did this. She was a jazz singer in England. He sold over 750 million copies of his records. That was my prezi! Bye!