Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Alfred Nobel PowerPoint
Transcript of Alfred Nobel PowerPoint
Nobel had a 1st class education and at 17 was sent abroad to Germany, France and US to study chemistry for 2 years. Noble continued to work in
chemistry in Paris,Nobel
was now fluentin 6 languages.
It was here that he met an Italian
colleague Sobrero and Nobel was
introduced to Nitroglycerine Alfred returned to Sweden and concentrated on the commercial development of NG, which was very unstable.