Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of CRATERS
Transcript of Copy of CRATERS
Why does the moon have big holes on it ?
Meteors hit the moon.
Pressure from the meteors make holes called craters.
Fun fact; some of the craters are twice as deep as the Grand Cannon.
(Dents on a surface a meteors leaves.)
Did you know that some craters are as wide as 20 meteors put together.
The moon has so many craters on it that we cant count them all but we think there are about 30,000.
Video of craters on earth.
The bottom of some crater have not seen sunlight for 2 billion years.
C R A T E R S
BY JUSTIN SURLES
10 most amazing Impact Craters on Earth youtube.com
www.ask/facts on craters.com