Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lies
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
"I am a champion"
"I speak with confidence"
"English is easy"
Watch video #9
Fluency diet review
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
What will you do next ______?
Tell me about ________.
What would you do if you found ________?
30 seconds non-stop
In this lesson you will be able to:
Talk about Lies
Share your experiences about moments when you lied
Share your opinion about Lies
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then share your answer with the class
What is a Lie?
How often do you lie?
Are lies good or bad?
Retell the story
Watch the following video and retell the story
Your coach will split the class in two groups and you will debate your ideas
White lies are good
White lies are bad
Make couples, practice and act it out
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to go to the front and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
Who is lying?
Read the instructions and play the following game
Your coach will select 3 students to come to the front, and they will say one statement about themselves, but one of them will lie. Students will ask probing questions to guess who is lying. You get one point each time you guess.
You just broke your friend's favorite guitar.
Tell him/her a lie about it
Role play 1
You were sleeping and your evaluation started 15 minutes ago. Call your coach and tell him/her a lie
You are the coach answer the call
Role play 2
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
Choose the correct answer in "past"
1) I _____ a new car last weekend
2) I _____ my car from my house
a) did drive
b) didn't drove
3) I did not ____ to the park yesterday
4) I ______ for 5 hours
c) didn't studied
5) My cousin _____ money from me
6) I never _____ my homework.
7) I _____ late to work
8) I _____ my mom some flowers
c) didn't gave