Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Drift Speed
Consider a wire with electrons flowing through it, if you wanted to count how many cross a section you would get:
1 X 10 electrons flow through a cross section of a .5 mm diameter Copper wire in 140 . What is the drift speed?
A 1mm diameter aluminum wire carries 1.5 A of current, what is the drift speed in the wire?