Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cyber Bullying
People who cyber bully usally use the internet or text. They use this becuase they are either to scared to say these things to the face of the person, or becuase they don't want to see the reaction of the person that they are saying mean things to. But whatever source they use, it doesn't matter becuase it is still bullying. Although Cyber Bulling is through some cyber source, bulling is still not ok either. Stand up for someone, when there being bulled or cyber bullyied. 11. Cyber-bullying has increased in recent years. In a national survey of 10-17 year olds, twice as many children indicated they had been victims and perpetrators of online harassment in 2005 compared with 2000. http://www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/11-facts-about-cyber-bullying 1. Nearly 35% of kids have been threatened online and almost one in five have had it happen more than once. 2. Among this percentage, being ignored and disrespected were the most common forms of cyber bullying. 3. Nine out of ten middle school students have had their feelings hurt online. 4. About 75% have visited a Web site bashing another student.
5. Four out of ten middle school students have had their password(s) stolen and changed by a bully who then locked them out of their own account or sent communications posing as them. 6. About 21% of kids have received mean or threatening e-mails. 7. The psychological and emotional outcomes of cyber-bullying are similar to real-life bullying outcomes, except for the reality that with cyber bullying there is often no escape. School ends at 3 p.m., while the Internet is available all the time. 8. The primary cyber-bullying location where victimizing occurs, at 56%, is in chat rooms. 9. Girls are about twice as likely as boys to be victims and perpetrators of cyber-bullying. 10. About 58% of kids admit someone has said mean or hurtful things to them online. More than four out of ten say it has happened more than once. 11. Facts About Cyber Bullying All facts were from: No matter what you say to someone on the internet or through text, it effects the person your saying it to. It can cause damage to their self esteem, and to their social life. It does hurt people, no doubt about it. People can ruin lives, and there have been situation were people have commited suicide beacuse of what people have said to them online. http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/index2.html Cyber Bullying effects peoples social lives. If the buller is at there schoolThe bully will usally gossip and tell other people about the person, and get them to have no friends, or anyone to talk to. Now let's stop cyber bullying. It CAN be prevented.
No mean texts.
No mean e-mails.
And stand up for someone when you see bullying. Cyber Bullying