Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of History
Introduction Spirits Markets
Make minors and young people aware of the risks linked to excessive or inapropriete alcohol consumtion
Promote sustainable agriculture and preserve biodyversity
Contribute to the development of local comunities like economic development , entrepreneurship , sharing of cultures .
First world application for
Promote responsible drinking
- 2,6% of payroll invested in training
- 41 % of external hires are women
- 96 % of production sites are certified iso 14001
1) Brands : Comprehensive portfolio of international Premium brands
2) Premiumisation and innovation
4) The culture
5) Ethics : every employees is an ambassador
- 101 production sites
- 18523 employees in 80 countries
- Net sales 2013 represents 7,945 millions
Three Keys Drivers :
- Premiumisation - Innovation - Digitization
- Pernod Ricard is 1st in France about international groups ( +2% of turnover in France
- Trends are moving :
Wine and Spirit consumption stagnates
2013 small decrease of 0,3% of consumption
- They want hight quality
- The share value increases slowlier than the last 3 years
- Economic situation complicated all around the world
- China growth slowing down = forces Pernod Ricard to adopt a new tactical assel allocation
- Degradation of many currencies in front of euro have been a huge deteriorating factor
Preserve water resources
Encourage partners to respect sustinaible develoment principes
Fight against Drink Driving
Dissuade pregnant women for drinking
Promote diversity and relationship based on mutual trustand respect
Inform all employees of Pernod Ricard's CSR Commitment
Expect our leaders to leads by example
The Gutenberg Project
Innovation days 2014
Design and a true boost for spirit consumption
Groups brands are well positioned
- To celebrate the concept of origin and cultural heritage " Australia's longest table reserve "
- The growing opportunity in consumption during meals
There is 2 different trends of the market :
- The assomption of the female category
- Vodka OZ , a Partnership with " land of OZ"
Target : Nigeria , Kenya, Angola
Increase of the hight and middle range ( Chivas, Absolut , Martell )
Target : Columbia , Chile and Peru
Concerning Western Europe
Concerning Eastern Europe