Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Importance of College Clubs
Transcript of Importance of College Clubs
2. Networking: You will have the opportunity to meet and network with other people with similar interests
3. Promote Awareness: They help promote education and awareness about the field/subject
4. Assistance: They give you the opportunity to give or receive assistance in classes in the fields that you study
5. Volunteer: For philanthropic reasons
6. Brotherhood: Being a member automatically gives you a feeling of closeness to other members, you share something that other people are not a part of.
7. Enrichment: Being part of a student run club or organization is an enriching experience.
8. Exposure: They expose you to real life experiences in the fields/subjects you are interested in.
9. Growth: Members in clubs/organizations will be encouraging and supportive of your personal growth.
10. Social: They are a great way to meet great people and have a lot of fun Top 10 reasons to join a club/organization! By Stephanie Steinberg, USA TODAY
Want to feed squirrels, transform into a zombie or use science to whip up bacon-flavored cotton candy?
Forget chess club. College students today are attracted to clubs with activities that are more innovative — maybe even downright wacky.
College experts say students who participate in extracurricular activities are more engaged in the college experience, and benefits can be seen both in and outside the classroom.
Students who participate in co-curricular activities study more, have higher GPAs and are more satisfied with their social lives, says Kevin Kruger of the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators. There are many different types of Clubs/Organizations To name a few... Athletics
Special Interest Steps to become an RSO
(Registered Student Organization)
1.Gather 5 current WSU Vancouver students and one faculty/staff adviser committed to the organization.
2.Register and attend the Club Orientation and CougSync Training.
3.Create an RSO profile on CougSync.
4.Upload the RSO constitution to your profile page in CougSync.
5.All 5 student members/officers and adviser create CougSync accounts and join your RSO. Steps on how to start a club: "There are over 1000 registered student organizations at Arizona State University across all four campuses." "more than 200 student clubs and organizations." -NAU "There are 325 student organizations"-Colorado State University "more than 200 campus clubs"-Boise State "more than 600 on-campus organizations, ranging
from religious groups to club sports."-USC (At Washington State) Columbia University