Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
InterVarsity Columbia College: Change the World
Transcript of InterVarsity Columbia College: Change the World
Students & Faculty
Our Vision is to see:
InterVarsity builds diverse witnessing
communities on campus that call
students & faculty to Christ
and develop them as leaders.
in the World
of every ethnicity and culture
“InterVarsity had a transforming affect on my life during my college days: first, by providing me with a fellowship of Christians who were not afraid to wrestle with the hard questions of faith in a world of injustice; and second, by providing me with the mentors who modeled an authentic life of humble, faithful prayer. I desperately needed (and need) both. ”
Gary A. Haugen, President & CEO, International Justice Mission
Change the Campus...
How do we do it?
Growing in love for...
Fall Retreat at the Chicago Urban Program
- Increase Hands - On Learning
- Increase Capacity for Involvement
Obstacle: Piloting Programs
Giving Need: Program Sponsorship
InterVarsity Arts Chicago
Engaging the Campus
New Student Outreach 7,284
Free Prayer 2,993
Spiritual & Leadership Development
True Story 9,698
Catalytic Events 10,243
Reaching New Artist Communities
InterVarsity Arts Chicago 1,202
Start Something New 3,274
Staff Development 5,056
Ways to Donate
Investing in young lives
Justice & Spiritual
- Build Trust Between Artists & Communities
- Teach Them a Diversity of Ways to Involve Their Arts
Obstacle: Developing Time
Giving Need: Bridge Gifts