Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cinquain Poems
Poetry 5-line poem that describes
a noun 1. One word title (noun)
2. Two adjectives describing the noun
3. Three ("ing") words that describe what your poem is about
4. A phrase with four words that describes the noun further
5. A synonym for your noun
crunching, chewing, eating
my favorite afternoon snack
playing, growling, barking
a person's best friend
licking, giggling, eating
cone with three scoops
ice cream summer
playing, traveling, relaxing
fun time of year