Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Crayfish Digestive System
Transcript of Crayfish Digestive System
First a crayfish has to catch or find their food.
They use what are called chelipeds which are sharp claws. They also use these to intmidate enemies.
The crayfish then use their claws to rip apart the food.
The next step is when the crayfish move the food to a part of their mouth called mandibles where they break the food down even more.
the food travels to the esophogus where digestive juices from the glands for further digestion.
The food exits through the anus.