Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Y10 - Aspiration in Practice
Transcript of Y10 - Aspiration in Practice
Aspiration and being the best I can be
Valuing the skills and experience employers look for
Being assertive when making choices
Knowledge & Understanding
Purpose and value of work experience
Employability skills and qualities
Pair and Share
1. What does each quote tell us about ambition?
2. Do you agree or disagree?
No right or wrong answers!
3. Discuss what ambition means to you.
4. Choose 1 or 2 quotes that you like the best.
5. Prepare to share with the class
explaining your choice(s)
We will be formally introducing the
Year 10 Work Experience programme
on the following dates
Agree or Disagree?
Once everyone has sorted their piles choose one person in each group.
As the statements are read out, this person will put their hand up to be counted if your group
with the statement.
Over to you
Parents: 2nd October 17:45 - 18:30
Students: 3rd October 08:40 - Assembly
What do we mean by ambition?
Is aspiration the same thing?
In your group, sort your cards into those that you agree with and those that you disagree with
What steps did Sahiri take to achieve her aspiration?
Did any cards have similar numbers agreeing as disagreeing? Why might that be?
In your books
1) copy down your favourite quote from this lesson
2) If you were telling your parent/carer about this lesson and how you will achieve your aspirations and ambitions what would you say to them?
3) If/when you become a parent/carer, what
will you tell your children about aspiration
Your parents will receive a text and email reminding them about their event.
Please encourage them to attend.