Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
GREETINGS, FAREWELLS AND PRESENTATIONS
Transcript of GREETINGS, FAREWELLS AND PRESENTATIONS
Formal to Informal Greetings and Introductions
GOOD BYES- FAREWELLS
When meeting someone formally for the first time, we shake their hand and say "How do you do?" or "Pleased to meet you.""How do you do?" isn't really a question, it just means "Hello".
you all are...
very good/very well
pretty good/quite well
not very good/not very well
Fine, and you?/Good, and you?
Fine, and you all? -
When young people meet informally they sometimes say "Give me five!" and slap their hands together (high five).
Generally we do not shake hands with people we know well.