Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GREETINGS, FAREWELLS AND PRESENTATIONS
Transcript of GREETINGS, FAREWELLS AND PRESENTATIONS
Formal to Informal Greetings and Introductions
GOOD BYES- FAREWELLS
When meeting someone formally for the first time, we shake their hand and say "How do you do?" or "Pleased to meet you.""How do you do?" isn't really a question, it just means "Hello".
you all are...
very good/very well
pretty good/quite well
not very good/not very well
Fine, and you?/Good, and you?
Fine, and you all? -
When young people meet informally they sometimes say "Give me five!" and slap their hands together (high five).
Generally we do not shake hands with people we know well.