Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chinyere Akuechiama
Who started the mission
The people who started the mission were Bruno Chaviro and Marcos Satarain. They started it by presiding over it.
interesting fact on the mission
Is the mission still around today
No it isn't. In 1936 they placed a marker at Trinity River to put it in memory of the mission. There was almost no traces of any of their remains.
presiding-means giving authority
This mission was founded in 1982 in the east bank of Trinity river in Wallisville Tx.
The Marques de las Amarillos declared that they have to be in a swampy area and an unhealthful site of a cabin occupied by a French trader, Joseph Blancpain. They attempted to prevent further French contact with the Orcoquiza and Bidai Indians and their neighbors
All of the history came from www.tshaonline.org/handbook