Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of The magical theory of relativity
Transcript of Copy of The magical theory of relativity
Types of Quality Awards
BENEFITS OF PUBLIC SECTOR
the very heavy radio stars, whose gravitational field is so strong that even light can't escape from them. that's why they are 'invisible'
The theory of general relativity predicts that a sufficiently compact mass will deform spacetime to form a black hole.
THE BENEFITS OF PUBLIC SECTOR QUALITY AWARDS INTRODUCED BY MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT
SITI KHALIESAH BT MOHD FIKRI 2010652138
NURATIKAH AHMAD 2010704903
AHMAD SAFWAN BIN AHMAD JELANI 2010934791
- Quality award that introduced by the Malaysian Government is to ensure the efficiency and quality of public service.
- Awards are given to public service employees as a recognition and appreciation of their excellent service.
- Awards are also given to groups and agencies that have attained excellence in quality management, innovation, quality control and in the effective implementation of ICT.
- All organization are obliged to provide the best service to its customer
Malcom Baldrige National Quality Award
- More qualified worker will make services or product provides more quality
- Employee will perform in their jobs
Improve knowledge, skill and ability
1. Depositor deposit a certain amount of money with the bank for the purpose of safekeeping & convenience.
2.Bank utilizes the money in various form of investment and financing.
3. Profit earned by the bank
4. 100% profit goes to the bank
5.Hibah to a depositor is based on the banks description.
The Government is committed to ensuring that efficiency is combined with a higher quality service that satisfies customers of all public services. From time to time the organisations will try harder to improved consistency of service performance and therefore higher levels of customer satisfaction. The oraganisations will make sure their actions are effective and make improvements to what they do in order to achieved the quality awards.
Islamic Banking Product
- The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, named after the late Secretary of Commerce of the United States, was created by the US Congress in 1987.
- It is the highest level of national recognition for quality performance and practices that a US organization can receive.
- It is intended to spark interest and involvement in quality programmes, drive American products and services to higher levels of quality, and better equip organizations to meet the challenges of global competition.
Public Sector Quality Awards (AKSA/AKPA)
- Is a form of recognition and appreciation given specially to agencies in the Public Sector that have excellent in total quality management or other specific areas.
- It is an annual event and part of the activities under the Excellent Work Culture Movement.
It is national most prestigious awards given to government agencies in Malaysia.
a) Encourage and improve awareness in quality
b) Provide publicity on effective quality strategies
c) Encourage positive competition among public agencies
d) To benefit public agencies through benchmarking
Criteria of AKPM
- AISA gives recognition to the government agencies that have illustrated and proven their innovation in changing the work system, procedures and ways od discharging its function.
a) Give recognition to government agencies that has produced innovative outputs.
b) Inculcate creative and innovative culture in working practices.
c) Contribute towards improvement in public service delivery.
Criteria of AIPA/AISA
Top management commitment
Is a quality system standard that are based on the premise that:
- certain generic characteristics of management practices can be standardized.
- a well-designed, well-implemented, and carefully managed their quality system and meet the customer requirements.
- guideline related to quality management system that need to be complied with in order to maximize its benefits.
To achieve the quality standards that leads organizations to performance excellence.
Advantages of ISO 9000
- Provide framework for continual process.
- Provides confidence to the organization and therefore will retain its customers.
- Customers satisfaction and loyalty remain unchanged towards the organizational products and services.
- Ensure the quality of the products and services and met the customer's requirements.
- More qualified workforce can be create in public sector
- Increase the desire to compete each other
- Worker get more inspired to improvise their works.
Create more qualified employees
Improvise the quality of services or
- Public sector will have more tendency to have a higher knowledge want to improve their knowledge, skill and ability.
Increase career development
- Motivation for employee
- Inspire and encourage innovators to improve public service governance, and the quality of life of citizens, communities and nations.
As a tool for understanding and managing performance
- For guiding planning and opportunities for learning
- Improving organizational performance practices, capabilities, and results
- Facilitating communication and sharing of information
Organizational and personal learning
- Delivery of ever-improving value to customers and stakeholders, contributing to organizational sustainability
- Improved organizational effectiveness and capabilities
- Enable organisations to assess their strengths and weaknesses and encourage them to adopt best practice.