Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ScootPad
What Is It?
o A website that allows students to practice reading/LA and math skills
o Aligned with Common Core curriculum
o Founded by Bharat Kumar and Maya Gadde of ScootPad Corp.
o Has a Teacher Advisory Board made of real teachers
o Basic version is free
• Reading/LA and Math skills
• Teachers can use the basic version plus writing skills, create reading logs, give assignments and homework
o All that was mentioned above plus behavior tracking and reporting and eBooks.
o All students benefit from this website
o Allows teachers to differentiate each assignment based on the skills that the students need to work on
o Allows teachers to create assessments
o Allows teachers to monitor student progress and make modifications
o Measures student growth with assessments
Students can randomly choose answers without reading the questions
Presents false data to the teacher
Does not have audio- cannot read questions/answers to students who cannot read
o As a teacher, how could you prevent students from randomly selecting answers and not reading the questions?
o How could you get parents involved in student learning using this website?