Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Google Bootcamp
What it takes to be a Google Certified Trainer.
Marking Bin Set up.
You are no longer tied to your marking bin.
Google Apps for Edu.
Before we dive in!
The Collaboration Challenge...
Mission Briefing: Whose ready to get Googley?
The Kit Site
Creating a doc
To add a frame, select from the drop down menu under 'Frames & Arrows'.
At any time, you can click on the frame to change the style.
Click on any object to bring up the editor, then use the plus and minus buttons or drag on any of the corners to change the size.
To add your frames to the path, go into path editing mode and click on each frame or object.
Google Presentation Collaboration
My Site: http://goo.gl/Gp7zxU
About me / About Learnstyle
Why are we doing this?
Who is your pen pal?
What Google Group are you in?
Teach a skill
Do a skill.
Google Web Store:
Apps & Extensions
Google Read and Write (Install and demonstrate)
Choose a theme.
Demo Apps above.
Download your own apps.
Does anyone still need to download Chrome?
Does anyone not have a Gmail account?
Mission: Pen Pals 2.0
1.Add your pen pal as a new contact.
Compose an email.
Get to know your pen pal using email.
Tell your pen pal three things that they may not know about you!
2. Use the instant message feature to discuss how you plan on using technology in your classroom.
3.Instal & initiate a hangout with your pen pal.
Try some of the fun add-ons!
Setting up a marking Bin.
Create a folder called Marking Bin.
Share with the members of your Google Group.
Drop your Dream vacation into each marking bin folder that has been shared with you.
Mission: Dream Vacation
- Open and name a google doc.
- Research and choose a destination for your dream vacation.
-Gather a few facts from the Dictionary Research tool.
- Insert a quote that describes you.
- Select an image for your destination.
- Look up a scholarly article and insert a citation.
- Share you doc with the members of your group.
- Insert three comments on each of your group members dream vacation.
Getting into groups according to your letter.
Take a photo of your group with your Google letter.
Upload your photo to the drive.
Share with your photo with one member of another group.
Collect all the letters and arrange them in order using Google Draw.
with Google Drawing
Turn your Dream Vacation in a Dream Presentation
Create a presentation from the drive detailing content from
your dream vacation Google Doc.
Share presentation with your pen pal.
Add one excursion/slide to your pen pals vacations (based on their chosen destination).
4. Collaboration Time!