Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Napoleon
1. The article is descriptive in telling us what people thought
did happen during this time period.
2. It describes ideology of Napoleon.
3. It tells us about the actions of the elite.
4. the historial questions that you can answer using this source
are ones regarding the reign of napoleon.
5. the questions that can not be answered using this source are about
the war tactics of napoleon.
6. My interpretation of this source fits with te other historians
Napoleon the whicked
period 2 1. Descriptive-- Telling you what people thought
2. It describes ideology through detailed articles on
3.It tells about the actions of the elite from the perspective
of the other elites.
4. In this source it includes many of the different aspects of
Napoleons life and the actions he took. By using this kind
of source you get factual information on any topic that you may
5. This source may not help you answer questions about how people
actually felt about Napoleon or how they felt about the things he did.
By using this source it may give you a biast answer, using only the
opinion of the other elite.
6. This source uses alot of the factual information on Napoleon allowing
it to fit with many other historians interpretation or views. In my opinion
it supports many of their arguments by presenting facts. 1. This source is prescriptive about the wars that
napoleon fought during his time in power.
2. this article talks about ideology because it tells
all about what people thought of napoleons war
3. It talks about the beliefs and the actions of the
ordinary people and what they thought.
4. The historical questions that can be answered
using this source are about the wars that napoleon
fought. the benefits of using this source are being
able to tell what went on during the wars.
5. The historical questions that can not be answered
using this source are ones that are about the non war related
6. my analysis of this source compared to others i would say
fits with others like it.
1. The article that this picture depicts was descriptive because it was not from the time period
of napoleon but rather depivting what the author thought happened.
2. The article describes the both ideology and behavior though it was not from the time period the article
was very descriptive on both of those topics.
3. The article tells us about the beliefs of the elite which is napoleon from the perspective of the author of
4. The historical questions that can be answered using this source are the questions that are about napoleons life and his actions during his reign. And the benefits of using this source are that there is a different angle or side of the story that you would not have known if not for this source.
5. The questions that can not be answered using this source are the ones that ask about the war tactics of napoleon. and the limitations of this source is that it does not fill in all of the gaps that there are in his life.
6. the interpretation that i had of this source fits to a degree with other historians views on sources like this one.
Glittering Generalities 1. This source is descriptive telling us what people thought
2. This source describes alittle of both ideology and behavior because
it talks about how napoleon took care of his troops and also how he
thought about war.
3. This article tells you about the beliefs of the elite from the perspective
of the author.
4.The historical questions that i can answer using this source are ones
5. This source can not help you answer questions about his social affairs
with his country.
6. The overveiw of this source i believe to be appropriate for the source.