Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"The Japanese Quince" by John Galsworthy
Transcript of "The Japanese Quince" by John Galsworthy
(14 August 1867 – 31 January 1933) Title: simple and effective Setting:
21st Century Static Doppelganger Structured lives Flat Anguish Essential Theme: Alienation from nature and humans Objective:
Antagonic differences Mr Nilson Nature DEATH
sweet serious dramatic Meaning and value Purpose Alienation Literary devices:
irony Formal Dialogues Nobel Prize in Literature in 1932 Selected works:
The Forsyte Saga
A Modern Comedy
End of the Chapter
The Skin Game
The Japanese Quince simple Opening situation Climax Emotional conflicts summary