Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LIAM ABDI NANEESH
Transcript of LIAM ABDI NANEESH
THE YELLOW RIVER is not yellow because the clay in the river is yellow and it makes the river look yellow.
The Nobles and the emperors lived within the city walls. Their houses were beautiful and decorated lavishly. Their food was delicious because of the spices available.
The farmers were only allowed a small amount of food and if they were caught stealing any they would be killed immediately. Even though they farmed the land it was never theirs to own: it belonged to the Emperors and Nobles.
The city walls where 30feet high and 65feet deep.there were 30 emprers during that time.The yellow river can caws flud's.