Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Map
OUR VACATION PLAN
Irvine, CA to Orlando, FL
Formula For Average Speed
0.032km per second=
It would take about 126,000seconds, or 35 hours, or 1.5 days to drive to our destination, Orlando, Florida. Our destination is about 4,012.095 km away.
65 m/h=104.602 km/h
Speed Limit=65 m/h
You want to speed up until you reach 65 mi/h 104.602 km/h or and then keep at a constant rate so that you don't get a ticket.
Actual Distance: 4,012.095km
Displacement(Vector) Distance: 3,500km
The displacement distance is always shorter because it is going straight to a place without making any turns or stops. For example, you could think of it like a bird vs a car, the bird would fly straight to the place, whereas the car would have to make lots of turns and stops to get to the same place.
Magnitude: South East