Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Map
OUR VACATION PLAN
Irvine, CA to Orlando, FL
Formula For Average Speed
0.032km per second=
It would take about 126,000seconds, or 35 hours, or 1.5 days to drive to our destination, Orlando, Florida. Our destination is about 4,012.095 km away.
65 m/h=104.602 km/h
Speed Limit=65 m/h
You want to speed up until you reach 65 mi/h 104.602 km/h or and then keep at a constant rate so that you don't get a ticket.
Actual Distance: 4,012.095km
Displacement(Vector) Distance: 3,500km
The displacement distance is always shorter because it is going straight to a place without making any turns or stops. For example, you could think of it like a bird vs a car, the bird would fly straight to the place, whereas the car would have to make lots of turns and stops to get to the same place.
Magnitude: South East