Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Great Mathewson Egg drop
Transcript of The Great Mathewson Egg drop
The Egg Quiz
How much do you know about eggs?
How strong are eggs?
They can be very fragile.
A year of eggs!
They are stronger than you think!!!
Click on the link to take the quiz!
: Your group of three will work together to design,build,revise and test and a medication delivery system. The egg, which will simulate how fragile these medications are must survive a 100 foot fall from the top of a firetrucks ladder.
1. All members of the group must participate.
2. Group must use the selected materials and a
few others (try to be inventive).
3. Invention must fit in a 1ft cubic foot container
or in an milk crate.
4. Watch for Industrial espionage.