Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Collaborating with Google Drive
Transcript of Collaborating with Google Drive
WITH GOOGLE DRIVE My Goals for today: Download and Install Google Drive
Use QR Droid
Share your thoughts collaboratively using Google Docs
Create a QR Code using KAYWA Sign on to MCESC WiFi MCESC-guest (cAsE sEnSiTiVe) Password: MCESCconnect Hit HOME button
Accept Internet Usage Agreement
Hit HOME Go beyond storage. Collaborate. Create, share, collaborate on docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and/or drawings Your device must have Google Drive installed in order access, create or edit any of the Google tools. Use the Google Drive app to open files. This allows you to comment, edit, and share your thoughts. You determine who can view, edit or comment on your file. Public or private. Couple ways to create a QR CODE 1) Use QR Droid on your device to manually enter an URL address and save the QR image (cumbersome) 2) Use http://qrcode.kaywa.com/ to enter your URL
a) Generate code
b) Save QR image
c) Open Microsoft Word and paste image Example: Let's say I want to create a QR Code for a web page. 1) Visit the site you want to take your kids and COPY/PASTE the address into http://qrcode.kaywa.com/
2) Click on GENERATE FREE
3) Right click on the QR Code that was generated and SAVE IMAGE AS (or save file) --choose to save it somewhere you will be able to access in a moment. Open Microsoft Word and paste the QR Image you saved a moment ago. SCAN.
COMMENT. Google Doc eBook