Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Divina Mims
An inside look at my professional portrait
Use arrows at bottom of screen to navigate
Click links and videos to discover media
utilizing latest trends in story telling
• Creative approach giving a “person at the center” feel to current top stories
riveting HLN style mashes daily
• Proficient Adobe Premiere
• Strong working
knowledge of all CNN operating systems
(MIRA, MS2, CNNiTouch, ingest, library)
• Awarded by the Atlanta Association of Black Journalists earning a Pioneer Black Journalist Award for coverage of Elaine Riddick the Eugenics atrocities in American History.
2011- Associate Producer
News Assignment editor
tip: search more of my articles
(keyword divina mims)
Divina Mims puckett
productive, creative and resourceful
"ahead of the trend" gut instincts
By: Divina Mims Puckett
• 10+ years of local news and network television experience.
• Positive, optimistic, well-organized self-starter who excels under pressure and meets deadlines
• Strong team player/leader who excels in new media and selling under told stories
• Seasoned professional who adapts well to rapidly changing environments
• Sharp and efficient during breaking news utilizing resources effectively
• Maintains productive relationships with staff, peers, and management
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
• Adds Unique, expressive, creative sense of style and perspective
It was such a treat working with you on this pilot. You truly make
You are proof that any thing is possible... because you know how to do everything in this building. It is a "
luxury to depend on your excellence"
-Ben bamsey, Producer/ HLN
I certainly know how hard you work and how much
you care about everything you do
from start to finish...
Thanks for always
giving more than 100%
and doing great work.
-Tim Melligan, producer/ HLN
tyrese: black father shortage (Guest booking element production)
sterilized by the state Elaine riddick (Guest booking)
• Team leader during breaking news/delegating tasks
to maintain organization
• Timely confirmed information for air accurately,
has built strong media contacts
• Trusted conduit between CNN affiliates and CNN
• Skillful in the utilization of social media tools
(Facebook, twitter) to generate news tips and
creative element gathering
• Frequent writer/contributor to CNN wires and
original researched content
Helping bring the music back to joplin
3 Adopted children suffer horrific abuse
Police investigate if mans legs
severed to fit coffin
2005-2007 WSB-TV Channel 2 Atlanta, ga
news assignment editor
2001-2004 wuab-woio Cleveland, oh
news assignment editor
2004 Bachelor of Arts in communications
thiel college greenville, pa
lambda sigma honors society
rena popp executive producer HLN: firstname.lastname@example.org
christi paul anchor hln: email@example.com
tracy.murphy producer hln/cnn: 678-427-2322
mark morganstein producer hln/cnn: 678-525-4998
ben bamsey producer hln: 813-917-2851
Divina Mims puckett
to enhance my working capability through hard work,
strengths, and creative abilities.
Achieving career growth in a continuous learning
an ever changing world.
Intruder... where to hide?
• Sole segment producer of POP RADAR-
“AMHQ with Sam Champion”
• Visionary segment producer generating creative story telling
• Write, package produce, field produce, coordinate guests
• Entertainment live guest booking (on set/ studio)
2013-2015 Segment producer- the weather channel- atlanta, ga
dangerous teen drugs
50 years later... still dreaming
crazy teen tricks
Let's Be Cops
The Maze Runner
Whoa! Take a look
Weather Channel Highlights...
Regional Communication Manager, American Red Cross Of Georgia
Develops and implements a strategic communications plan while proactively communicating the work
of the Red Cross in the Georgia region protecting the reputation of the Red Cross.
Works with National headquarters to develop a communication strategy and materials in the event of local crisis
or reputation management issues.
Acts as the on-the-record spokesperson for media inquiry and interviews.
Supports and coaches local executives and Board of Directors as the face of the Red Cross in the community.
Maintains positive relationships with members of the media across the region.
Manages the distribution and creation of press materials supporting local and national initiatives.