Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kirchhoff's Rules
It states that around any closed loop the change in potential must be zero.
We've already done Kirchhoff's Loop rule:
The junction rule is straight forward:
What ever current going into a junction must be equal to that which is coming out.
Find the effective resistance, and
Find the current in each resistor.
R = 8.36