Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plato
424/423 BCE - 348/347 BCE
He was taught Grammar, Music, and Gymnastics. He also attended Philosophy courses.
He had a father named Ariston, A mother named Perictione, Two rothers named Adeimantus and Glaucon, and a sister named Potone
Contribution to mathematics
He said Geometry was the key to unlocking the universes secrets.
He taught Philosophy.
He encouraged others to to learn math and philosophy.
Interesting events from his life.
He founded an academy.
He traveled to Egypt, Cyrene, Italy, Syracuse, and Sicily.
Age of death
Historic event from his life time
The Peloponnesian war
Civil war in Corcyra
Aristotle studied at his academy.