Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 29:1-3
Transcript of PH 223 29:1-3
1 2 3
This is a graph of V vs x
Draw corresponding graph of E vs x.
1 2 3
The electric potential along the x-axis is V = 100 x V where x is in meters.
and at x = 2.0 m
What is E at x = 1.0 m
"When Charging a capacitor, electrons are moved from one plate to another creating a potential difference. Why causes the transfer to stop and "complete" the charging?"
"Kirchhoff's loop law is compared to a hike where the net elevation change is zero. Im having trouble envisioning this with electric potential. Could we get an example of this with electric potential?"
"What exactly is potential difference?"
"Why should you not mix old and used batteries? According to eqn 29.9 batteries in series will just add up the voltages. "