Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gastroenteritis
Malnutrition Causes of Dehydration Mild dehydration :
rehydrate with ORS
Moderate dehydration :
Give 6-hours trial of oral rehydration(100ml/kg) if there is no improvement start IV rehydration
Sever dehydration :
Start IV rehydration immediately Management CBC
ABG Investigations Mild (<5%)
Sever (>10%) Types of Dehydration Dehydration Stabilization criteria
Normal Heart Rate
Capillary Refill <2 seconds
Intact mental status
Adequate urine output is defined as the loss of body fluid, with an accompanying disruption of metabolic processes.