Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
An Immersive Experience:
Transcript of An Immersive Experience:
National-Socialism and the New Kultur
Model of the Volkshalle
("People's Hall"), part of
planned for Berlin
Die Partei by Arno Breker (1939)
The Judgement of Paris
by Adolf Ziegler (1937)
Josef Thorak (1937)
The Fuhrer on the Battleground by
Conrad Rommel (1941)
Storm Troopers Advancing
Under Gas by Otto Dix (1924)
Covers of the Degenerate Art
and Music Exhibitions (1937)
The Prophet by
Emil Nolde (1912)
...and "Degenerate" Art
The "Perfect Aryan" Family
"Long live Germany!"
"The People's Community"
"The Eternal Jew"
"Behind the enemy powers: the Jew"
Ferdinand Marian plays Joseph Suss Oppenheimer
Josef Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda
"The year is over, the struggle continues"
Themes in Nazi Propaganda and Art
Family (Children, Motherhood, Racial Pride)
The People's Community
Portrait of a Man by Jankel
Themes in Nazi Propaganda and Art?