Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Division Dash
Score sheet per pair.
White board and marker per player. (optional)
Calculator for checking arithmetic. Shuffle the cards.
Each player turns over 3 cards.
Create a division problem by using the 2 cards on the left as your dividend, and the 3rd card as your divisor. How to play: Divide the two digit number by the 1 digit number and record your quotient.
Remainders are ignored in this game.
Your quotient becomes your score.
ex: 39/7 = 5 r4
Record 5 as your score for round 1. Next: Deal another 3 cards and solve the equation.
Add the quotient to your score from the previous round.
Deal 3 cards again, solve the equation and record your points.
Play continues until a player reaches 100 points. Keep going: Deal 5 cards and make a 4 digit dividend and a 1 digit divisor. Play to 1000.
Deal 5 cards and make a 3 digit dividend and a 2 digit divisor. Play to 500.
Round the remainder. If it rounds up, you get (?) extra points. If it rounds down, you lose (?) points. (You decide the points!)