Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PLANNING FOR AUTOMATION
Transcript of PLANNING FOR AUTOMATION
Treat automation as an
"The point of automated testing strategy is to SAVE TIME and MONEY. OR to FIND MORE BUGS or HARDER-TO-FIND bugs. The strategy works if it makes you more effective (you find better and more reproducible bugs)
more efficient (you find the bugs faster and cheaper)"
- Dr. Cem Kaner
vs. Task Automation
"Forcing a nontechnical tester to become a programmer may cause you to lose a good tester and gain a poor programmer"
- Dorothy Graham,
Experiences with Test Automation
The Goal of Testing
WHY THE F* ARE YOU
Load / stress simulation
Test data creation
before we get started:
starting with the
Block a release
Ian Pestelos, Head of Products and Quality @ oxygenventures.com.au