Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PSE10: Week 2
Transcript of PSE10: Week 2
quick key shortcuts for multi-view
Drag 'n Drop:
Lesson 1 photos into thumb drive
Adobe ID/Photoshop.com follow-up:
share public urls and experience using this online companion REVIEW Diving in deep with Chapter 2 Organization Review chapter 2 and questions on page 57
Do all exercises in chapter 3: Advanced Organizing. You're gonna love the automated features, importing images from PDF's, working with version sets, auto smart fix, smart albums and STACKS!
Save all work to thumb drive
Review chapter 3 questions on page 87
Read Chapter 4 and get ready to make a meme! Homework :)
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK Overview
Chapter 3 Assemble:
practice drag 'n drop and red eye fix
import meme pics from homework
practice managed folders
Ratings & Tags:
practice batch tagging
categories, tag icons and searches