Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BTEC Sport - Unit 7 - Different fitness tests - Assignment 1
Transcript of BTEC Sport - Unit 7 - Different fitness tests - Assignment 1
“Pain is temporary.
Quitting lasts forever.”
- Lance Armstrong
Bleep, Sit and Reach & Illinois Tests
What is HR???
Heart rate is the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person's health.
Your max HR is 220bpm minus your age.
The lower your HR, normally the fitter / healthier you are.
In Pairs, research a fitness test and present findings to the rest of the group.
Think, procedure, equipment, participation and normative data......
BTEC Sport - Unit 7
Different Fitness Tests
Fitness tests should push you to your max...
HR should be high during these tests.