Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BTEC Sport - Unit 7 - Different fitness tests - Assignment 1
Transcript of BTEC Sport - Unit 7 - Different fitness tests - Assignment 1
“Pain is temporary.
Quitting lasts forever.”
- Lance Armstrong
Bleep, Sit and Reach & Illinois Tests
What is HR???
Heart rate is the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person's health.
Your max HR is 220bpm minus your age.
The lower your HR, normally the fitter / healthier you are.
In Pairs, research a fitness test and present findings to the rest of the group.
Think, procedure, equipment, participation and normative data......
BTEC Sport - Unit 7
Different Fitness Tests
Fitness tests should push you to your max...
HR should be high during these tests.