Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CEMENT MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Transcript of CEMENT MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Critical Operation units: how they work, their importance.
Importance of automatization.
Design and improve the process.
• We have controlled the critical control points in the established stages: raw grinding, clinkerisation, and grinding of cement which together with the improvements, get a cement production efficiency desired quality .
• It was determined that an appropriate diameter of raw materials obtained from the ball mills is essential for efficient clinkerisation