Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Name is Red
Transcript of My Name is Red
- Orhan Pamuk was born in 1952 into a wealthy family in Istanbul.
- Growing up he wanted to be a painter.
- He ended up going to Universities in Istanbul to study architecture and journalism.
- His book
Benim Adim Kirmizi, My name is Red
was originally written in Turkish then translated by Erdag M. Goknar.
- Interacts with the reader as if they are actually there
- describes raw emotions and situation in great detail
- Usually references the religion and the all mighty Allah
- All events and actions relate back to painting in a way
Different/Odd Characters in the book
"Of the highest standard"
- Figures out meanings of cultures and people.
- Tries to point out clues to the reader.
- Uses Murderer character.
A work by Orhan Pamuk
Presentation by Emily C.
Image of Istanbul
Image of woman