Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stock Market
- Equity stake
- Difference between the assets and the
- Future profitability History of
'Stocks' Stock Market
Expand their business
Comparatively better than 'Loan'
Why companies issue Stock? 'A Systematized and regulated financial place'
Stock Market in 12th century, France
Pioneer: Amsterdam Stock Exchange
17th century, the era of Stock Market Stock Market Presented by:
Harsh Ojha Introduction
What is 'Stocks' and why companies issue it?
Types and classes of Stocks
What is 'Stock Market'?
How Stock Market operates?
Factors affecting Stock Prices
Conclusion Types of 'Stocks' Meaning
Preference of claims in bankruptcy
Rate of return
High risk Involved 2) Preferred Stock: Share of ownership
No voting right
Guaranteed fixed dividend
Preference during bankruptcy
Considered debt than equity
Different Classes of Stock: Customize Stock:
- Different Rights
- Voting Power Changes Different classes of Stock are defined as:
(Taking the example of Reliance Industries into consideration)
- RIL (A)
- RIL (B)
- RIL (C) How Stock Market works? 1) Intraday trading or Equity trading
2) Long term investment or Blue chip investment
3) Futures and Option
4) Initial Public Offering
Virtual Stock Market:
Factors affecting Stock Prices We welcome 'Questions' 1) Common Stock: Example of Common Stock Examples of Preferred Stock