Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What happens to atoms when changes in the number of protons,
Transcript of What happens to atoms when changes in the number of protons,
By changing the number of protons of an element, you are changing the element to another element.
By adding a proton to Neon (22) you changing it to Sodium (23)
Adding a proton may cause the element to be unstable.
By changing the number of electrons you are creating and ion
This makes the atom either lower in energy or higher in energy.
By changing the number of Neutrons in an atom you are creating an isotope.
Isotopes are physically similar, but chemically they are different.
Sometimes this makes the element unstable.