Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Breakeven" and "Sonnet 30"
Transcript of "Breakeven" and "Sonnet 30"
you don't believe in God?
Paradox: the poem is about
the paradox which exists when
a burning desire for a person
turns that person's heart cold
slant rhyme is not
a perfect rhyme, just
like when a heart breaks,
it doesn't break
heartbreak is like
serving time in prison
her love is like ice,
as cold as ice
his sweat is not really boiling, but he's using the exaggeration to emphasize the heat of his desire
refers to a person because it is capitalized