Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Differences and similarities between igneous , metamorphic ,
Transcript of Differences and similarities between igneous , metamorphic ,
all are apart of the never ending rock cycle process
Igneous rocks are formed from magma and lava
images of the 3 types of rocks
sedimentary rock - A type of rock formed by layers of sediment , this type of rock is formed by WEDCC (weathering , erosion , deposition , cementation , and compaction)
Igneous rock - a type of rock formed by lava or magma
metamorphic rock - a type of rock formed by altered heat and pressure
sedimentary rocks are formed by weathered sediment using cementation or precipitation on Earth's surface .
Metamorphic rocks are formed by changes of pressure and temperature within Earth's surface .
all types of rocks can transform over time into the next type .