Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chapter 12
Think of all the technology in your life and your students, how can you integrate it into the classroom?
Focus Questions How is technology transforming teaching and learning?
What technologies can be integrated into teaching?
To what degree are teachers integrating technology into their teaching?
What does research say about technology integration and student learning?
What are the challenges of integrating technology into teaching?
How is technology transforming teaching and learning? Anywhere, Anytime learning
Blended Learning – blending of online learning and face to face instruction
Advantages of blended learning
Virtual field trips
Accommodation of learning styles
Assessment and Tracking Online social networking – networks that allow uses to communicate via email, blogs, voice chat and discussion groups
Blogs (web log)
3D virtual reality works