Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of My internships
The first 2 weeks..
- Who needs first impressions?
- Edit and Studio training
- Asking for more work...and more work...
(Showing determination, while learning the tools at your disposal)
Last 2 weeks
- If you ask, you might just get it (Shooting ENG)
-Welcome to Tick county
-If someone wants to teach you something, LET THEM! (Even if you've heard it before)
-Let people critique your work.
Getting a job
- Don't get cocky (everyone is better than you)
- Know when it's time to be serious. (Which is most of the time)
- Take responsibility for your screw ups
- Keep learning, even if it's not in your specific area. (Versatility makes you harder to replace)
- Production (commercial) and Switching
- Get yourself out of your comfort zone
- Be professional.....
- Show up early..always
-Make your work speak for you