Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of My internships
The first 2 weeks..
- Who needs first impressions?
- Edit and Studio training
- Asking for more work...and more work...
(Showing determination, while learning the tools at your disposal)
Last 2 weeks
- If you ask, you might just get it (Shooting ENG)
-Welcome to Tick county
-If someone wants to teach you something, LET THEM! (Even if you've heard it before)
-Let people critique your work.
Getting a job
- Don't get cocky (everyone is better than you)
- Know when it's time to be serious. (Which is most of the time)
- Take responsibility for your screw ups
- Keep learning, even if it's not in your specific area. (Versatility makes you harder to replace)
- Production (commercial) and Switching
- Get yourself out of your comfort zone
- Be professional.....
- Show up early..always
-Make your work speak for you